Prof. Dr. RajivDutta
Professor of Bio-Engineering
Coordinator, International Institute of BioPhysics, BioNanotechnology & BioEngineering (I2B3) (Under process of Inter Governmental Agreement with various countries)
Coordinator, Center for Educational Planning & Development in India.
Convenor, Alliance for Progessive Organization, Governance toward Educational Excellence (APOGEE).
Editor of Book:
Editing a book on '3D Printing Technology in Nanomedicine' for Elsevier Inc., Philadelphia, USA. Co-editors are Dr. P. Gopinath of IIT-Roorkee and Dr. Nabeel Ahmad of IFTM University, Moradabad.
- Honorary Professor, Biosensor Academy, Moscow
- Scientific Advisor, Sierra BioLife Pyt. Ltd., Melbourne, Australia
- Quantum NanoScientific Honrary Chair Professor at Indo-Asian Academy
- Chairman, Bioelectronics Research & Information Network (BRAIN)
- Chairman, Rapid Adaptation of Biotechnology Based Industrial Technologies (RABBIT)
(A Mission bsaed program of Knowledge Foundation)to
- M.Tech. from the Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT-Kharagpur, India
- Ph.D. in BioEngineering from Center for Biotechnology, BITS-Pilani, India
- D.Sc. (h.c.) from Faculty of Medicine, IUCM, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Area of Research Interest:
- Biophysics, BioEngineering, Bioprocess Technology and Biochemical Engineering
- Bioelectronic Sensors
- Patch Clamp Technology
- Nano-Biotechnology: Special Interest Mechano Active Membrane Channels
- Silver-HG-L-asperginase nano-conjugates and their Bio-medical applications
- Nanomaterial production kinetics.
MY UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION (USP)
- Discovered Machano -sensitive Ion Channels in growing pollen tube (Research Highlights in NATURE, 430, 416).
- Research Highlights in Plant Physiology, 135.
- Discovered the ion channels in plant cell which resembles the ion channels found in heart muscle cells.
- Published Patent # 31481 (The Patent Office Journal October 2010 page # 126) “Electrical Biosensor for Early Detection of Graft Compatibility in Plants” with International Classification G01N27/00.
Ion Channel Research Inc.
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
New Delhi/NCR Contact: 91-7011215405; 9873368868
Photographs of Paintings